Already have a Username/Password for Tripal Working Papers?
Go to Login
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- It is fits to the aims and scopes of the Tripal WP.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
For all submission to Tripal WP the following statements are valid:
- The copyright will remain on the author(s).
- The journal adopts a BOAI-compliant open access policy providing an immediate public-free access to its contents, with the purpose to support a greater global exchange of knowledge, under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) which allows users to copy, distribute and re-use of an open access article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.