Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Economics and Financial Analysis?
Go to Login
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. The structure of paper (A4) should follow margins: 2.5 cm from top and bottom and 2 cm from right and left.
- The text is single-spaced with 6 pt space after each paragraph; uses a 11-point Calibri font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
The text font for footnotes is also Calibri with the size of 10 pt.
- Figures and tables are numbered consecutively in Arabic numerals, and are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Use dot for a decimal separator, and comma for a thousands-separator. Consider only 4 digits after decimal point (Ex: 62.88%). Tables & Figures should be manually prepared (editable, not in picture formats).
- The equations are in Microsoft Word-Equation form (not an image).
- The citations follow APA 6th referencing system, and references should be listed at the end of the main text in alphabetical order. More details can be found in Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
JEFA owns copyright to all published works and have the right of first publication, both in print and online, unless other arrangements are made with the Editors in advance. The journal adopts a BOAI-compliant open access policy providing an immediate public-free access to its contents, with the purpose to support a greater global exchange of knowledge, under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-ND) which allows users to copy, distribute and re-use of an open access article only with non-commercial purposes identifying its original authors, citation details, and the publisher.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.